Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Saturday, April 6, 2013

1982

1982 Hazel Wall

Hazel Wall died.  Hazel was a cousin of James X.  his mother Martha Jane Aleck Henderson and Hazel’s father John Aleck were sister and brother.

***************************************************************

1982 December 10 Emma Stuve Hawkins obit

Emma died on December 10 1982.  Emma was Tracie’s sister.

1982 Emma

Tracie and Emma 1964 By the tree on their homeplace near logan iowa

Tracie and Emma at their home place near Logan Iowa in 1964.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.