This is a postcard that was in the photo album.
Hello I received your card which was grate but am sorry to say I cannot come Saturday night I promised to play for a dance over here that night you go any way and have a good time for me Now don’t think I didn’t want to come As ever JXH ans soon
Just a note that Jack and Pat shared with me last summer.
Tracie and Jim born two miles apart in Iowa. But did not meet until he was 18.
***Just an observation:
Since Jim was born in 1889 and Tracie in 1895. They were six years apart in age. So they must have met when Jim was 18 and Tracie was 12.
It was common for postcards and greetings to be hand carried from one town to the next by relatives going to town etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.