Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Friday, March 23, 2012

Wagon Full of Girls

I think Tracie in the plaid dress on the right

This is a photo from the photo album.   I am sure Tracie is the gal standing on the far right.   I think the girls in the front of the wagon are Lydia,  Emma and Anna.  I have no guess who the other gal in the back row is..or the men.  Where ever this was taken there were lots of wagons and horses.   Note that Tracie and the gal on the far left in the front are wearing the same fabric and style dress.  Emma usually wore glasses so that must be her in the middle.  Anna always seems shy in the photos just like the gal in front far right.

I wanted Uncle Archie to look at this old postcard and see what he thinks.  I will update this post after he sees the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.