Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Friday, February 1, 2013

1948

Katherine Robinson died March 03, 1948.

1948  March 3 Katherine Robinson obit

**************************************************************************************

Tracie and James X. went on a trip.

1948 Trip to Nebraska

Here are some old photo’s from that trip.

Charolette and Roxie 1948 in omaha

Charolette and Roxie Henderson

March 1948 Herman and Roxie in Omaha

Herman and Roxie Henderson.

Herman was James X. youngest brother.  He was married to Charolette (Allen) and they had one daughter Roxie born April 7, 1945.

  Herman and Charolette lived in Omaha during the 1940’s as did Marvin and Evelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.