Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Thursday, February 14, 2013

1968

School Pony

1968

************************************************************************************

1968 Wedding Jan and Ron

1968 Wedding Jan and Ron Two

************************************************************************************

October 14 1968 Ray Rogers died.  He was a son of Martha “Mattie” Stuve and Edmond Rogers.  He was Tracie’s nephew.

1968 Ray Rodgers obit

*****************************************************************************

Jim and Theresa Henderson

James X. and Tracie

****************************************************************************************

November  15, 1968 James X. Henderson died.  He was 79 years 2 months and eleven days old.  He and Tracie were married 54 years..close to 55 years.

1968 James X Henderson Newspaper obits

1968 November 15 James X Obit

*******************************************************************************************

Connie’s  recollection of November 15, 1968 :  We all knew Grandpa was in the hospital.  He was doing better and it was thought that he would be coming home soon.  Grandma left to go have lunch and when she returned Grandpa had died. 

 

If anyone else would like to share what they recall leave me a message or send  an email and I will add it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.