Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Saturday, February 2, 2013

1950’s

There are several items that can be dated the 1950’s.

The Pine Point School where Ronald Henderson  was the Principal.

1950 's early Pinepoint Schools one

 

1950's early Pine Point Schools two

*****************************************************************************************************

Nicky and the March of Dimes girl

 

1950's Nicky with March of Dime girl in the 1950's

******************************************************************************

James A. Henderson receives an award.  This could be from 1955 to 1960.

1950's or 1960'sJimmy geta award

**************************************************************************************

Sometime in the early 1950’s

Uncle Jimmy lost his wallet and papers

Bonnie said that she was in preschool when this happened.  She also shared this:

Another story behind the lost wallet, I remember Dad finding a wallet in GF full of money and finding the owner who came to our house to pick it up. What goes around comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.