Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Monday, February 11, 2013

1962

Archie and Liz are engaged.

1962 Winter Liz engagement photo

**************************************************************************

Mattie Rogers is 80 years old.  Mattie is Tracie’s sister.  Martha Caroline Sophia Stuve Rogers or “Mattie”

1962 Mattie Rogers Birthday Party

**************************************************************************

March 19, 1962  Tillie Rogers died.  Tillie is Tracie’s sister.   Matilda Louisa Stuve Rogers or “Tillie”

1962 March 19 Tillie Rogers Obit

1962 March 19 Tillie Rogers Funeral accident

******************************************************************************************

May 1962 Nettie Stuve died.  She was married to Charles.   Henry Fredrick Carl Stuve was known as “Charles”  and he was Tracie’s brother.  So Nettie was Tracie’s sister in law.

1962 Nettie Stuve Obit Charles wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.