Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1927

1927 September Lydia Stuve obit two



Lydia Stuve Grave marker Park Rapids




******************************************************************************************************************************************
Donna and Jerold and Grandpa Stuve  1925
Donna and Gerald Hawkins with their Grandfather Louis Stuve in 1926
1927 Gerald Keith Hawkins born Dec 25 1925
Gerald Hawkins was born December 25 1925 and died October 23 1927
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
1927 Chet and Francis Wedding and Wes Sloan
Frances Stuve and Chester Tayor were married on November 26 1927
**************************************************************************************
Lydia Stuve's Obituary









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.