Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Sunday, January 27, 2013

1944

Martha Jane (Aleck) Henderson died on April 28, 1944

1944 April Martha Jane

1944 April 28 Martha Jane Aleck henderson Obit

Here is a old photo, most likely taken in Logan Iowa unknown year.

Marha Jane henderson Possibly in Logan Iowa

Martha Jane born  February 5, 1896 and died  April 28, 1944

***********************************************************************************************

Margaret Chilton, Osage area resident died on June 21, 1944

1944 June Margaret Chilton Obit

1944 Maragret Chilton Obit two

***********************************************************************************************

Clara Belle Sexton, Osage resident  died August 2, 1944

1944 Clara Sexton obit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.