Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Monday, January 28, 2013

1946

Archie was a Junior in High School in 1945-1946

1946 Archie Christmas Seals Essay

 

February 14, 1946

Livestock Judging Champ

 

1946 Archie

 

**************************************************************************************

Joe and Ida Aleck celebrated 50 years of marriage on February 6, 1946.  Joe was Martha Jane (Aleck) Henderson’s brother.  Joe was a son of Xaver and Christiane Aleck.

1946 Feb 6 Joe Aleck 50 anniversary

 

****************************************************************************************

On July 13 1946  Donna (Hawkins) Weeks died.  In the years after her death her son Billy was  raised by Emma and Rubert Hawkins

1946 July 13 Donna  Hawkins Weeks obit

 

1946 July 13 Donna Hawkins Weeks obit two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.