Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1932

Edmond Frank Rogers died February 19 1932.  He was the  husband of Martha C. (Mattie) Stuve Rogers  ( One of Tracie’s older sisters)
1932 Edmond Rodgers Obit
*******************************************************************************************************************
Osage news: Dora Green died September 5, 1932
1932 Dora Green Obit1932 Dora Green obit two

**************************************************************************************************
Louisa and Louis Stuve
Louis Carl Stuve was born February 21 1854 and  died August 9 1932
1932 August 9 L C Stuve Obit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.