April 1: Went to work. Saw Jim and Fred. The kids school started. Was tired to bed at 8-15.
April 2: Worked all day, saw Jim at noon. Went up to Morrises and stayed all night. Went to bed at 10-30.
April 3: Went to work. Jim was in town but did not get to talk to him. Hazel and I went downtown to the bowling alley and the moving pictures. Saw Beattie and Perry H. Didn’t any of us bowl. The boys came home with us had some fun. To bed at 10 o’clock.
April 4: Worked all day. Wilma came home with us and stayed a while. Nothing doing in the eve. To bed at 8-30.
April 5: Worked all day. Earle Roberts came down to the store and put a new phone in. Had some fun. To bed 8-45.
April 6: We worked all day and it rained all day to. Went out with Jap and Perry for supper then Anna and Harry and I went home. To bed at eleven-30.
April 7: Went to Sunday School. Rode home with Jim and Perry and Eva and Harry were here had ice cream. Came back to town in the eve. Esta came with us. Took a ride out west of town. Fred was with Hazel. To bed at 9-30.
April 8: Worked all day. Hazel and I to the moving pictures in the eve. Harry, Anna, and Ted and Effie came in. Came home alone. To bed at 10-15.
April 9: Worked all day. Hazel stayed home in the morn. Mr and Mrs Aleck went to Omaha. Read in the eve. Mama came to town was up to Morris’es for dinner. Got my new coat. To bed at 9 o’ clock.
April 10: Worked all day. Went to the bowling alley in the eve, but did not bowl. Went up to see Lula about the dance. Had some fun on the way home. To bed at 10 o’clock.
April 11: Went to work. Hazel did not go in the afternoon. Sewed a while in the eve. To bed at 9-45.
April 12: Worked all day. The traveling man came. Hazel and I stayed in the store downtown in the eve. After --- then went home. Beattie did likewise. Went up and talked to Lula a little while. To bed at 9-45.
April 13: Worked in the fore-noon and until four in the afternoon then came out home to stay. Fred, Emma and I went to the dance at Hillers, had a fine time to bed at 3.
April 14: Sunday went to Sunday School in the morn. Was home all alone in the afternoon. The folks were over to Japs. Mr and Mrs Mc Kee was here for dinner. Jim came in the eve. Went to church over to Liberty. The kids went with Knausses. To bed at 11-30.
April 15: Stayed at home and sewed. Frances is sick. To bed at 8 o’clock.
April 16: Stayed at home. Emma did not go to school. Washed in the morning. Albert here for dinner. Frances is still sick. To bed at 8-30.
April 17: Papa and I went to town. I stayed to work. Alice De Boise works in the shop too. Went downtown in the eve to bowling alley and moving pictures. Stung two fellows, Lee Young and Lester and got scared and run up the back alley coming home. To bed at 9-30.
April 18: Worked all day. Ruth was here. The kids out home are sick . Stella, Velma, Bessie, Hazel and I downtown in the eve. Up to Morrises a few minutes. Home at 8. Wrote letters to bed at 9-45.
April 19: Worked all day. Ruth here, had to work after supper, had a little excitement about the scissors. Clifford, Hazel and I came home together. To bed at 10-30.
April 20: Down to the store. Sale Day, rained all afternoon. Frances stayed with me. Emma went to Mo Valley. Fred came up for supper stayed all might. Clifford came after us at the store. To bed at 9-30.
April 21: Sunday Fred, Clifford, Hazel and I went fishing, home at 2. Played cards a while. Jim and Emma came in the eve. Jim took Fred and I home. To bed at 1 o’clock.
April 22: Home again to stay. Emma came home with Knausses. Emma and I cleaned in the yard in the afternoon. To bed at 8 o’ clock.
April 23: Washed in the morn. Mama and Dad went to town. Ted was here for dinner, sewed and ironed in the afternoon. To bed at 8-45.
April 24: Sewed in the morning. Emma’s dress. Mattie and the kids were here for dinner. Fred went to town in the eve. To bed at 8-30.
April 25: Planted potatoes all day had lots of fun. Played cards in the eve. To bed 9 o’ clock.
April 26: Emma sick. Papered the dining room. Played cards in the eve. To bed at 9.
April 27: Finished making Emma’s dress. Clifford Aleck came out. Us kids all went to the dance at Frank Henderson’s. Clifford rode home with us. To bed at 4-30.
April 28: Sunday, rained all day. Clifford and Hazel were here all day. Japs and Perry came in the afternoon. Anna and harry stayed all night. Clifford and Haz went back to town. To bed at 8-30.
April 29: Emma’s birthday. Emma and I painted the wood work in the dining room. Fred and Dad went to town. To bed at 9.
April 30: Washed in the morn. Anna, Jim and I went to town in the eve. Jim to band practice. Anna, Hazel, Ruth Strauss, Beattie and I bumed around town. Had a time with Paul. Came home that night. To bed at 2 o’clock.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.