May 1: Ironed. Went up to the mail box, talked to Beattie. Took a nap in the afternoon. To bed at 8-30.
May 2: Papa and I went to town. Went up to see Hazel and Miss Smith. To bed at 8-30.
April 3 (May 3): Did not do much of anything. Emma, Ruth and I went up to Browns a little while in the eve, had a good time. To bed at 10-45.
April 4 ( May 4): Done up the Saturday work. Lydia went over to Knausses, Emma, Fred, Hazel, Jim and I all went to a dance over to Arnolds had a fine time. To bed at 4.50
April 5 ( May 5): Sunday went to Sunday School. Emma and I went down to Birkses. Franks were here. Anna and Harry came in the eve. To bed at 9.30.
April 6 (May 6): Emma sick. Sewed in the afternoon. To bed at 8.30.
May 7 : I was sick. Mama and Dad went to town. Japs and Perry came over in the eve. Anna came home to stay. To bed at 10 o’clock.
May 8: Washed in the morn. Fooled around in the aftwernoon. Anna, Fred, Harry and I went to the Picture Show, heard a nice lecture. Had lots of fun, went up to Alecks a while, came home to bed at 1 o’clock.
May 9: Ironed and took up the carpet in the front room and bedroom. To bed at 8-30.
May 10: Cleaned Fred clothes and sewed a little. Maude and Dad went to town, it rained. To bed at 9. Talked to Beattie.
May 11: Anna, Dad and I went to Omaha. Got lots of new duds. Saw Henry and coaxed him to come home with us. Jim, Henry and I and all the kids went to the party down to Birkeses had a good time. Us three came home together. To bed at 1.30.
May 12: Sunday. Us kids all went to Sunday School. Teds and Alberts were here. Harry Harris came in the afternoon. Fred took Henry to town. Jim came over we went for a ride. To bed at 10-30.
May 13: Mattie came down after Anna. Started to clean the kitchen. To bed at 9-30.
May 14: Washed in the morn, sewed in the afternoon. Fred and Jim went to town. To bed at 8.
May 15: Emma and I ironed. Started to make my blue dress. Emma went up to school. Daddy to town. Fred helped Franks move. Emma and I went for a horseback ride over and talked to Jim. To bed at 10-30.
May 16: Sewed all day “Nothing doing” To bed 8.30.
May 17: Sewed nearly all day. Anna came home. Harris came over in the eve. To bed at 9. Emma stayed all night with Ruth.
May 18: Anna and I sewed. The kids to town. Went for a walk in the eve. Harry came up and stayed all night. To bed at 10.30.
May 19: Jim came over us kids all went to Sunday School. Franks were here. Went down Logan in the afternoon. Jim to band practice, then up to Alecks. Anna, Harry, Mattie, Herman and Fred, Jim and I were all there. Hazel and I took the milk in the eve. Then all of us kids downtown for supper, then came home to bed at 12.
May 21: Fred, Emma and I papered the kitchen. Ted, Effie and Harry came up and stayed for supper. To bed at 9 o’clock.
April 22 (May 22): Ironed in the morn. The folks went to town. Sewed in the afternoon. To bed at 9.
May 23: Emma and I washed windows and put on screens. Went to town in the eve to Gollmar Bros. Show Annie, Harry, Fred and Hez, Beattie and Emma and Jim and I were together went up to the hall and danced a while came home to bed at 2-30.
May 24: Got up early. Mama and Papa and Franks went up to Lauras. Did not do much of anything. To bed at 8-45.
May 25: Done up the work in the morning. Anna went to Persia after Bessie. Jim, Harry, Fred, Hez, Nellie Birkes, Bessie, Emma, Anna and I all went to the dance up to Jacobs. Had a bum time. ( YES it says BUM) To bed at 3-45.
May 26: Sunday stayed at home in the morn. Japs and Teds were here for dinner. Bessie still here. Jim came in the eve. Harry here. To bed at 11.30.
May 27: Us kids just fooled around in the morn. Emma and Ruth took Bessie to Persia. Fred went after the folks. To bed at 9.30.
May 28: Washed in the morn. Effie came up here and Mama went to Persia. Harris came up in the eve. To bed at 11.
May 29: Ironed all morn. Mrs. Birkes and Stella came up in the afternoon. Fred and Perry H went down town to dig a well. Harry came in the eve. To bed at 9.
May 30: Emma, Lydia, Frances and I went over to the Japs. Came home and sewed a little while. Ruth K. came over in the eve. To bed at 9.
May 31: I made my tan dress. Emma and Mama went down to Teds. To bed at 9-30.
May 321 ( June 1): It rained nearly all day, done up the work in the morn. Ruth was here in the afternoon. John Petersons did not have their dance. Harry and Jim came over in the eve, Emma, Ruth, Jim and I went for a buggy ride. To bed at 10-30.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.