Tracie's Treasures

I welcome any and all comments. If you comment anonymously but please sign your name. I will try to be as accurate as possible..however we all know I am not perfect..so corrections are welcome. Side stories are also welcome. Together we can create a rich family tapestry for future generations. Connie

Friday, January 13, 2012

School Picnic

This is a postcard from the photo album.

School Picnic Tracie Fred and Emma

School Picnic  Tracie Fred and Emma  back of postcard

Tracie is kneeling on the left in the white dress.  I will guess that Fred is the young fellow next to her.  Emma..had glasses in most of her photos so I think she is the gal on the far right sitting down with the single strand of black beads.  We don’t know what year that this photo was taken.  I will guess that it was right around 1912, the same time that Tracie was writing in her diary.  

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the diary? This is the first I have heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a Diary that Uncle Jimmy kept that belonged to Grandma..go to the beginning and read:)

      Delete

Leave a comment or a question...any input is appreciated! Connie

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.